• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Or I could fly!

I could fly from Watertown to Modesto. Apparently Turlock does not have an airport, or so says Expedia.

Brad & Karl, I'm bringing the whole family for Christmas and leaving New Year's Eve. Hope you have space for all of us: Me, Alyx, Katelyn, Carter, Benjamin and Nicholas. Here is my itinerary ....

$691 Roundtrip avg/person (from $3458 total)
 
6:30 am Depart Watertown (ART)
Arrive Modesto (MOD) 4:33 pm
Fri 24-Dec
Duration: 13hr 3mn

US Airways 4650  / 1
United Airlines 864  / 6220
Connect in Pittsburgh (PIT), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO)

And you know us Episcopal guys can afford it. We get paid well, mostly to pay for our bar tab.

But I'm guessing it's just going to be a little easier to go back to Manhattan for a good cappy.

Comments on "Or I could fly!"

 

post a comment