• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2005

ARC International - The Art Renewal Center

Yes, on to nude women ....

WARNING: This page takes forever to load, but I promise you it is worth the wait. But make sure you have some time on your hands because the beauty will captivate you.

I'm essentially an uncultured buffoon. I don't know French classical art from Art Greco. But let me tell you a story ...

One day I was doing a Google image search, looking for images to use in a Good Friday multimedia presentations. I stumbled across some remarkable pictures that led me to The Art Renewal Center. Within minutes, I had found my new form of crack, enthralling eye candy — it was just plain beauty that drew me in and never let go.

The whole work up here about nude women was really just to get you riled up. Certainly some of the paintings are nudes, but there are thousands of exquisite pieces of artwork for your FREE enjoyment. Honestly, I couldn't get enough.

William Bouguereau, a 19th century French artist, has become my favorite. If the name doesn't mean anything to you, that's OK. One look at his work and you'll immediately recognize it as familiar. My beloved wife bought me a book about Bouguereau, his life and art, for Christmas last year. It is one of my most prized books, and my kids enjoy learning about art with me.

For me, surfing through these beautiful paintings was a spiritual experience. Enjoy!

Comments on "ARC International - The Art Renewal Center"

 

post a comment