• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2005

St. Joseph's St. Patrick's Church

These are pictures of my mom's church from when she was growing up. My parents were married here. My Aunt Jane Ann & Uncle Dave still attend, and I think my cousins Tom & Cathy do also.

I took these pictures at my Great Uncle Harold's funeral back in January.

When I was a kid, the annual German picnic was held out in a field somewhere, but then it was moved over to the church parking lot. I remember my pop, uncles, Grampa and Uncle Harold working the beer tent. Always a jovial event.

Comments on "St. Joseph's St. Patrick's Church"

 

post a comment