• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 02, 2005

Great Preachers

I preached yesterday at the 8 & 10 am services (normally I only preach at ¡alive@5! in the evening). I got my usual "Nice sermon." comments but while one parishioner was talking to me about my sermon, our rector Fr. Vance, said to that person that he thought I was a very good preacher. That was nice.

But it reminded me of that old ministerial proverb:

"You're never as good as they say you are, and never as bad."

Comments on "Great Preachers"

 

post a comment