• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Slow going

Bloggin has been a little slow this past week or two. Way too much work going on. I've been teaching the Sharing Your Faith Course, which is counselor prepration for an evangelistic outreach. It is my favorite ministry thing to do. In fact, evangelism training is the only thing in ministry I do well. Everything else people just tolerate me.
__________________________________
More blogging to come. I'm off tomorrow so maybe something good will happen there. I potentially have a job phone interview tomorrow if all schedules allign. Very cool.
__________________________________
Side issue ... I love it when Letterman throws stuff off the roof. It's dumb but I laugh like a fool. I also love that new commercial with "Bob" who does saftey crash tests with vans and the two little kids who egg him on.
__________________________________
After about 33 hours of work in the past three days, I think I will go to bed and get up tomorrow sometime past 9 am EST.

Comments on "Slow going"

 

post a comment