• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Churches Seeking Staff

I think I'm going to apply for that Jamestown, NY Association Pastor job. Might have to change my name to something like Evansfalk or Evanslund. But I'd love to work with that cigar smoking, beer swilling senior minister. He rocks!

Houston, TX has a senior pastor opening too that looks nice. I'm a big Astros fan! I'm sure I can steal a couple of people away from John Osteen while I'm there.

North Miami is still open too. Nice weather, hurricanes and all. Wouldn't that be a change of climates from here --- going from 180 inches of snow per year to worrying about sharks, rip tides and sun burn. I'm in.

Where in the heck is Bell Gardens & Patterson, CA?

Comments on "Churches Seeking Staff"

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (12:19 AM, June 10, 2005) : 

Bell Gardens is in the Los Angeles area. ¿Habla español?

Patterson is about 15 miles west of Turlock -- nice small agricultural town (apricots) which is becoming a bedroom community to the Bay Area. A little español might help there, too. Although it is an English speaking congregation.

 

Blogger Rick said ... (2:38 PM, June 13, 2005) : 

Stevie Baby, come to Houston. We'd love to have you.

 

post a comment