• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 17, 2005

North Country Encounter

Yesterday was the opening night for The NCE. We had about 1500 people in attendance. Marvis Frazier told a great story of how God changed his life, and Steve Wingfield preached a great evangelistic message. Marvis couldn't have been nicer and spent time greeting numerous people.

Tonight is the Power Team: Jonathan Caldwell and Willie Raines with his 21" biceps. He's huge.

We've received a ton of positive press coverage making the late TV news for the last couple of nights.

One Wed we had Dedication service at the arena and Steve & the PT went out to Ft. Drum to minister to the soldiers and their families. Marvis has also been spending time preaching in the jails. Right now as I type, Steve & Marvis are about to begin a Biz & Professional luncheon affinity evangelism event.

For as positive as this event has gone so far -- and we do have 3 nights left -- I had hoped to see more decisions for Christ. I know, I know ... it's somewhat of an outmoded evangelistic strategy but I still hoped for more. Without arguing about the numbers as to their validity -- and Lord knows we could argue about that all day -- we have seen 20 decisions the first night in the jail, 50 decisions of the 250 in attendance at the base and 62 decisions of the 1500 that were at the arena last night. Thank God, that's all well and good .... but I wanted more.

Check out Newzjunky for more coverage ...

Comments on "North Country Encounter"

 

post a comment