• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 29, 2005

Indians & Covenant Pastors

Here's an old picture I scanned in. Me and the Revinator getting autographs from a couple of Cleveland Indians. They were signing at a computer store in our neighborhood and the Rev had foul ball by Jim Thome. Nice guys.


From left to right: Jim Thome, Jolbert Cabrera, theultrarev, The Revinator

Indidently ...
Rev is a fabulous pastor and the best preacher I know.
Jim Thome is on my fantasy team this year and stinks! He's killing me. I'm last in HR's and it's primarily his fault..
Jolbert Cabrera got shot in the butt in his native land of Colombia and his baseball career hasn't amounted to much.

Comments on "Indians & Covenant Pastors"

 

post a comment