• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 29, 2005

Psychotic Jokes

One of my half-way house friends, Vern, told a joke tonight: "What do crazy people do when they are lost in the woods? Answer: They follow the psychopath." You can only get away with telling that joke in front of a large group of people when you are bi-polar yourself.

I blogged about Vern previously. See my entry for May 23, 2005. He has firmly endeared himself to everyone at church. Vern is 19.

Vern said he looks forward to having his own TV show some day: Lifestyles of The Rich & Psychotic.

Comments on "Psychotic Jokes"

 

Psychotic Jokes'">post a comment