• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 10, 2005

One of The Most Unique Jobs

Crusade Director. This is the person who works for an evangelist and helps a city plan for an evangelistic crusade: which includes steering team formation, volunteer recruitment, preparation events, follow-up work, financial oversight, event planning, venue negotiations and crusade event planning.

To my knowledge, and I might be wrong about this, there aren't a whole lot of evangelistic organizations that are big enough to have crusade directors. I'll bet there aren't 150 crusade directors in all the US.

Now that's a very unique job.

I still don't like the word crusade. I use it out of respect for those who know better, but I still don't like it.

Comments on "One of The Most Unique Jobs"

 

post a comment