• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Proclamation Evangelism Network Home Page

Do you know much about TheProclamation Evangelism Network? It is a network of evangelists that track the progress of proclamation evangelism events all over the US. They desire to saturate every community with a public preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

If you go to the Strategy page, open the PDF and go to page 14. See the map of New England with stars? Look at New York State and see the star that is the farthest north? That's my star. That was the North Country Encounter with Steve Wingfield that took place in Watertown, NY in June 2005. I had the privilege of serving with some awesome people to make that happen.

The star just below mine is the Luis Palau festival that was in Syracuse in the summer of 2002. I am hoping to see a few more stars in NYS added in the near future. As a matter of fact, I dream being a catalyst to seeing those stars plastered all over NYS.

Two of my esteemed friends, who are Evangelical Covenant ministers, sit on the Exec Committee, Lon Allison & Dallas Anderson, as does my friend Steve Wingfield.

Comments on "Proclamation Evangelism Network Home Page"

 

post a comment