• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome to JobJolts: A Job Service for Nursing Graduates

Kathy Lumpkins is the President & CEO of JobJolts, and the lovely wife of my terrific colleague Peter Lumpkins, who directs evangelism events with me. They live in Atlanta and have 3 grown children.

If you know anybody who is about to graduate or is a recent nursing graduate give them a great gift: Kathy's book Pinning Today, Paychecks Tomorrow: 129 Tips For New Grad Nurses. Cost: $5.00 (or less when it's bought in bulk).

Kathy is also a sought after speaker, having lectured at Emory University in Atlanta and elsewhere.

Comments on "Welcome to JobJolts: A Job Service for Nursing Graduates"

 

post a comment