• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ServantEvangelism.com

Has anyone ever been to one of these conferences? They look like so much fun.

Comments on "ServantEvangelism.com"

 

Blogger Rick said ... (10:11 AM, March 03, 2006) : 

Stevie Baby,

I haven't been to the Servant Evangelism conference but I notice Jim from off the map will be there... Have you checked out his site and the e bay atheist? Very cool things happening there. Check my blog entry entitled "My Confession".
-R

 

post a comment