• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sadaharu Oh

The most homeruns hit in a professional league was 868 by Sadaharu Oh. My son Carter has been practicing with Oh's stance and does quite well at it. Here is Oh's famous swing noted for his front foot being off the ground in his stance.


Comments on "Sadaharu Oh"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 AM, May 12, 2006) : 

Dude-
your blog needs a facelift...aren't you tired of this celtic green yet? C'mon man you can do better ;-) -xj

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (12:17 PM, May 12, 2006) : 

Yeah, I know. I haven't found something I like and how to transition keeping my current content -- if you can call it that. I like yours but you had to migrate to a new address and leave what little content you had behind. I don't want to do that.

 

post a comment