• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Yates Cellars – Home

For a variety of reasons I have not blogged about wine in recent times. However, tonight at dinner I had the most delightful semi-sweet red, "Trail Riders Red" from Yates Cellars.

Allen's Liqours on Rt. 342, the liquor store I frequent, has a shopping cart right when one enters the store that is full of discounted wines. I got this one out of the cart for $5.99, marked down from $8.99. The Yates web site is selling it for $12.00.

I highly recommend it. Not too sweet and it finishes well.

Comments on "Yates Cellars – Home"

 

post a comment