• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

GoMusic.Ru

Have any of you my beloved friends used any of these sites to down mp3's?

GoMusic.Ru

MP3 Download, music mp3 downloads. ALLOFMP3

They're talking like 10 or 15 cents a song. I didn't see Bob Seger at iTunes and wondered where else I might find him and stumbled across these places. I can't find any place that calls them a hoax or dangerous to use with your credit card. Do you know anything about them?

Comments on "GoMusic.Ru"

 

Blogger Rick said ... (6:58 AM, August 29, 2006) : 

I was all set to use one until I saw the ru in the address. I am not planning on giving them my credit card #

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM, September 11, 2006) : 

dont cry. you can. they dont take your money....

=====================NE.VZE.COM

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM, October 28, 2006) : 

I have been using www.gomusic.ru for a while without any problems. It's a great site.

 

post a comment