• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Call to an Ancient Evangelical Future - Christianity Today Magazine

A Call to an Ancient Evangelical Future - Christianity Today Magazine: "Therefore, we call evangelicals to recover the historic substance of worship of Word and table and to attend to the Christian year, which marks time according to God's saving acts."

I've said something similar to that right here on this blog previously. There is something so powerful about orienting your sense of seasonal time around the life of Christ and the works of God. I've never tried to strictly observe the daily office and orient my entire day around the liturgy of the hours but some day I will.

Comments on "A Call to an Ancient Evangelical Future - Christianity Today Magazine"

 

post a comment