• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 28, 2006

Technology & Widsom

Digital Camera & Photography» Blog Archive » 25 things you must know before buying digital camera.

About Batteries: Tips on Longevity and Reviving the Dead - New York Times.

Discovery Channel :: News - Technology :: A Windmill for Your Backyard?. Depending on what kind of new home I get, I'm going to get me one of these. Probably if I'm in some surburban tract development, nobody is going to dig me having a windmill. There's always someone to be miserable about such things. However, if I get another gig like I have now -- semi-country with some property, I'll definitely have one. I figure I'll eBay some of my extra stuff over a year's time and have the cash.

9 Bittorrent how-to’s at Torrentfreak.

Wisdom for the day ...
Having problems with ant hills in the yard? Sprinkle some grits in the yard. The worker ants take it back to the queen ant. She eats it and then takes a drink. The water makes the grits expand, she dies and the colony is done.

Comments on "Technology & Widsom"

 

post a comment