• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 28, 2006

Marriage Encounter @ The Good News Foundation

The Good News Foundation is located at 10475 Cosby Manor Road in Utica, NY and is hosting a Marriage Encounter weekend on September 15-17. My wife and I are going. You can too. I can get you in for free. Just let me know or contact Good News directly: 315.735.6210.

See their events calendar for other upcoming events. They also are hosting a Engaged Encounter Weekend and a Retrouvaille Ministry for marriages that are in deep distress. Mike Buckley is the Executive Director and good friend. The staff and Mike's wife, Andrea, are wonderful godly people -- angels from heaven.

The chapel there also has a new icon that is simply marvelous and will be dedicated on Thursday, September 14th at 6:30 pm.

Comments on "Marriage Encounter @ The Good News Foundation"

 

post a comment