• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 27, 2006

Syracuse Area Marriage Encounter

My wife and I went on a Marriage Encounter a couple weeks ago at the Good News Center in Utica, NY. It was very healing and life changing for us. I can honestly say I'm more in love with my wife than ever and feel as good about my marriage as I have in the past decade. Even more than that was the thrill of watching a family member and her husband attend the Encounter and see their marriage come alive, saved from the brink of destruction.

Check out the Syracuse Area Marriage Encounter site for more information about their next events.

The Good News Center also holds Engaged Encounters and Retrouvaille for marriages that are deeply distressed. The Executve Director, Mike Buckley and his staff are some of the most wonderfully godly and hospitable people I have ever met. I'm truly blessed to have them as friends and work with them on a regular basis.

Comments on "Syracuse Area Marriage Encounter"

 

post a comment