• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Growing Church

My fabulous church is growing. I just got an email from my pastor:
We are in the top 2% of effective churches
Only 2% of churches in America grow by at least 5% for two years in a row. Our recent average attendances (church year ends in April) have been
2004: 294
2005: 319
2006: 337
2007: 369 (so far)

Comments on "My Growing Church"

 

Blogger donnjohnson said ... (11:17 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

That's a fascinating statistic and congratulations on growth in your church! Do you know where your pastor got those numbers? A lot of us would be interested.

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (8:21 PM, January 01, 2007) : 

I'll see if I can find out.

 

post a comment