• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Growing Church II

Pastor Don Johnson asked where my pastor got the stats I mentioned in my recent post about only 2% of US churches grow by 5% for 2 years in a row. I emailed him and his reply was:
"I made it up.

Just kidding. But I did get it wrong. It is 3 years in a row. I'll make the change asap.

Simple Church by Thom Rainer and Eric Geiger. page 65

Happy new year!"
Regardless, our church has grown from 294 to 367 in about 3 years and it's about to grow much bigger.

Comments on "My Growing Church II"

 

Blogger donnjohnson said ... (9:16 AM, January 04, 2007) : 

Thanks for getting the source for us

 

post a comment