• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Newfrontiers - a worldwide family of churches together on a mission

Apparently, Newfrontiers is a new denomination or movement of churches? Anybody know of their churches and what they are like?

Comments on "Newfrontiers - a worldwide family of churches together on a mission"

 

Blogger Adrian Warnock said ... (3:46 AM, April 02, 2007) : 

Hi there
That is the family of churches I am a part of. Pop over to My blog and read around a bit. (Links in the sidebar to my church and the newfrontiers site)

Any more questions after you have read around a bit, drop me an email or leave me a comment on my place...

 

post a comment