• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Grace Covenant Church in Clay, NY

Back in the late 1980's I started attending Redeemer Covenant Church in Liverpool, NY. One of their staff members, Bill Anthes, went away to North Park Seminary and came back to plant Grace Covenant Church.

I always hoped that would be the way it worked for me but my life took a different route. Yet I have prayed fervently since the time I was in seminary that another Covenant Church would be planted in CNY. The time has come.

Last month Grace Covenant Church voted to plant a new church. They'll be offering financial and people resources. They have also called Pastor Mike Mazzye to an unpaid staff position with plans for him to be the church planter.

Mike has his M.Div. from Gordon-Conwell and is a fellow alum of the Arrow Leadership Program. He most recently pastored First Baptist Church in Wolcott, NY and is currently working as an accountant for Onondaga County. He and his wife Doreen are expecting their second child in July.

I personally am really excited about this and hope to be supportive of this new church in every way I can.

Comments on "Grace Covenant Church in Clay, NY"

 

post a comment