• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Grade the News: Mercury News plans to cut one-quarter of newsroom positions this summer

I remember sitting in my office a couple years ago with a Watertown Daily Times exec who sarcastically exclaimed he wasn't worried about Newzjunky. I politely listened but internally thought, "I don't get the WDT and won't any time soon. I read Newzjunky a dozen times a day and you're not worried?" Just a suggestion for the WDT: if you're not worried yet, now would be a good time to start.

Of course Newzjunky could do better. I'm really disappointed with how they've treated churches.

Comments on "Grade the News: Mercury News plans to cut one-quarter of newsroom positions this summer"

 

post a comment