• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Is The Islam Religion Harmless?

Do you know about the danger of becoming a Christian? One could lose their life. Read here.

Comments on "Is The Islam Religion Harmless?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 PM, July 21, 2007) : 

I've written about A., an Iranian woman who lives here, and became a Christian this past spring. Here's one memorable conversation I had with her, prior to her baptism:

A: "I not like that Peter."
Me: "Why?"
A: "He says he do not know Jesus, THREE TIMES! He is a liar. In my country, they kill you if you become a Christian. If you follow Him you have to be ready to die. Peter afraid to die. Peter a bad disciple. I not like Peter."

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (10:22 PM, July 21, 2007) : 

Thanks for your comment.

 

Blogger Luke said ... (7:45 AM, July 23, 2007) : 

Is it religion's purpose to be harmless?

We have a local Christian radio station that markets itself on being "safe". I cringe every time I hear that...

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (9:01 AM, July 23, 2007) : 

Good point about religion's purpose.

I suppose the radio station is "safe" compared to other stations that leave me to explaining erectile dysfunction to my six y/o, as well as a host of other things I'd rather not talk to him about at his age.

 

post a comment