• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New House


I am the proud owner of a new mortgage! We closed on our new mansion yesterday morning. I'll post more pictures as soon as I can but we are really super excited. Anyone interested in helping us unpack can come on over on Saturday morning. Here is a map to our new home on Lincoln Ave S in Liverpool, NY.

Comments on "New House"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 PM, October 31, 2007) : 

Dude! Looks Huge! Hooray for You!

This poem written in your honor by Arch

 

post a comment