• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

7 Stupid Thinking Errors You Probably Make - lifehack.org

Many of us in leadership positions often encounter decision making situations where we're grasping for answers. Sometimes our own thinking patterns are our worst enemies. Lifehack.org has a good article to help us become aware of some of them: 7 Stupid Thinking Errors You Probably Make.

Comments on "7 Stupid Thinking Errors You Probably Make - lifehack.org"

 

Blogger Rick said ... (11:48 AM, December 13, 2007) : 

"Stupid errors *I* probably make?!

What exactly are you saying, Stevie Baby?

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (12:16 PM, December 13, 2007) : 

¡Lo siento mucho! Certainly I couldn't have been thinking of you when I posted that. Rick? Make an error? Not possible. I put that article up there to help the other guys ... er, uh, well, mostly probably for me. I've probably made several dozen errors today and it's only noon. Time for lunch.

[praying for miracles for you & the family, rick. lord have mercy on you.] xoxo. much love to you.

 

post a comment