• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Jacqueline Grace Evans born 12/31

UPDATE: Just thought I would add a picture of my new daughter, Jacqueline Grace. She is a wonderful addition to our family. She and Alyx are both doing terrific. My kids have been unbelievably helpful, loving and accommodating. Though it's only been 5 days, our transition has gone extremely well.



I used Skitch to write her name on the photo. I think it's Mac only. Want an invite?

Posted Monday, December 31, 2007:
Today was born to us a daughter, Jacqueline Grace, at 10:44 am weighing in at 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 21" long. She is gorgeous like her mother with dark hair. My wife Alyx was incredible and awed the nurse and midwife with no screaming, shouting or pain medication. Jacqueline took to nursing within the first hour and has been wonderfully peaceful all day long. Thanks be to God for her safe arrival.

Comments on "Jacqueline Grace Evans born 12/31"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:16 AM, January 01, 2008) : 

Congratulations, Steve and Alyx! God's blessings to the lives of all of you and your children! My prayers are with all of you.

Liz

 

Blogger therealkimaliczi said ... (10:51 AM, January 01, 2008) : 

Congratulations!!!!!! :-) Reading this made my day. Hugs to all of you!

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (9:22 PM, January 01, 2008) : 

Congratulations! Might she be a blessing to the crazy world in which she was born.

 

Blogger Rick said ... (5:45 PM, January 02, 2008) : 

God Bless you all. What wonderful news.

 

Blogger Luke said ... (10:33 AM, January 07, 2008) : 

Congratulations!!! Wonderful! Blessings on Jacqueline!!!

 

post a comment