• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 04, 2008

Funeral Service Wednesday for Don Peres - Evangelical Covenant Church

I just saw that my beloved friend Don Peres passed away. Don was a Covenant pastor and served as a Covenant Evangelism Associate with me. God's work in healing Don from a stroke was a testimony I'll never forget. I watched this man come back from a traumatic stroke that should have left him non-functional. I remember seeing him when he was not fully recovered and his vocabulary was limited, and I thought to myself, "For having few words this guy praises the Lord a lot." Don is probably holding tent meetings with Jesus right now.

Comments on "Funeral Service Wednesday for Don Peres - Evangelical Covenant Church"

 

Blogger donnjohnson said ... (9:47 AM, January 05, 2008) : 

I second your tribute. I knew Don when I was on internship in Osage City Kansas in 1978. He loved to preach and loved fellow pastors. Peace to his memory!

 

post a comment