• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 18, 2008

Too Sexy For My Minivan

Kim Aliczi has a second blog that I didn't know about: Too Sexy For My Minivan. It's for heroes aka stay-at-home-moms.

Comments on "Too Sexy For My Minivan"

 

Blogger therealkimaliczi said ... (8:05 PM, February 18, 2008) : 

Thanks, Rev! :-) I think I need a little "Right Said Fred" playing in the background...

 

post a comment