• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Assembly of God in Marcy, NY Hosts: The Power Team

First Assembly of God in Marcy, NY is hosting The Power Team, April 2-6. The exact schedule isn't posted at the web site. I emailed the church today for clarification and will post that as soon as I get it. I'm planning to take my kids once I get a confirmed schedule. Want to go with us?

Here's a clip I shot of Power Team member Riley Israel in MN from September 2007. I think this is Cloquet, MN.



I get all sorts of YouTube comments saying they're a hoax, they're doing tricks, blah, blah, blah ... trust me people: these guys are the deal. They are honestly strong and beyond that they are honest people not doing some sort of illusion.

My kids and I love to see "Freight Train" Willie Raines and hear how God has changed his life. He bench presses 600+ pounds. Here's Willie breaking ice with his head and rolling up 2 frying pans:





I also found this NPR audio clip of when the Power Team was at Ft. Drum for the North Country Encounter that I helped coordinate. My friend and great pastor, Rev. Stan Gilcash of New Hope Baptist Church, is heard on the clip.

Comments on "First Assembly of God in Marcy, NY Hosts: The Power Team"

 

post a comment