• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fr. Dick Clay

My beloved friend Fr. Dick Clay passed away this week on Tuesday after a long courageous battle with cancer. Below is a picture of us at Dick's 70th birthday party. I really loved Dick. He taught me so much about dealing with adversity with a loving, giving attitude. I learned about courage from him.


(from L to R) Fr. Walter Giles, me, Fr. Chip Henderson, and Fr. Dick Clay. We used to all have breakfast together once a month and they were some of the most grace bearing days of my life.

Calling hours will be Sunday, April 20, 2:00-5:00 pm at Foster-Hax Funeral Home in Pulaski, NY. The funeral will be Monday, April 21 at 11:00 am at St. James Episcopal Church.

Obituary: Syracuse.com

Comments on "Fr. Dick Clay"

 

Blogger therealkimaliczi said ... (9:19 AM, April 18, 2008) : 

I'm so sorry to hear this. God's peace be with you today, brother. -Kim

 

post a comment