• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Somehow I'm Guessing God Isn't Pleased Nor Is This Guy Selling Cars

Badvertising: California Ford Dealership Radio Ad Tells Non-Christians To "Sit Down And Shut Up"

The dealer says that since 86% of the population believes in God and is therefore Christian, the rest should "Sit down and shut-up." [heavy sigh]

Comments on "Somehow I'm Guessing God Isn't Pleased Nor Is This Guy Selling Cars"

 

post a comment