• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I Don't Think This Is What Jesus Would Do ... at all ... ever ... not even once

ABC News: Ore. School Says Students Confess to Hanging Obama Effigy From Tree

Nope this is not Lark news: 4 students from a Christian university, George Fox University, hung a cardboard cut out of Barak Obama from a tree. I don't know if this had anything to do with the seemingly baseless rumor that continues to circulate about Obama as a Muslim. The motive is apparently unknown. But this is sad that it would happen on a Christian campus.

Comments on "I Don't Think This Is What Jesus Would Do ... at all ... ever ... not even once"

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (6:45 AM, October 02, 2008) : 

The thing is that George Fox is a good school. But as Jesus said, there are weeds sown in with the wheat.

Perhaps some of those weeds will get turned around through this who mess.

 

post a comment