• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bishop NT Wright from the Hayward Lectures

UPDATED: I originally posted these videos last December. The Acadia Divinity College lectures had been moved from their web site so these videos were showing up blank on my site for awhile recently. They are now hosted by Google.
---------------

Acadia Divinity College from Nova Scotia has a wonderful selection of theological lectures from their Hayward Lectures dating back to 1981 with many familiar theologians. Well done Acadia!

Here is the Rt. Rev'd NT Wright, Bishop of Durham from 2006. (Thank you Scott).

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


And for those of you who are Tom Wright devotees and stalkers ... look here.

Comments on "Bishop NT Wright from the Hayward Lectures"

 

Blogger Rick said ... (11:17 AM, December 31, 2008) : 

What happened to parts 8-20 of "I want you to Grow Spiritually"?

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:27 AM, December 31, 2008) : 

Argh! I've been so focused on enjoying my unemployment that I'm behind in blogging. They're started ... I'll see what I can do today so that your spiritual life is not left in peril.

 

post a comment