• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Business Plan

Being underemployed has caused me to flirt with the idea of starting my own business. Every business of course needs a business plan. Dan Miller has posted a free Business Plan on his web sites:

Business Plan - Dan Miller’s Blog

Business Plan - 48days

If your are going to buy one of Dan's books, please use this link and I'll make a small profit. Thank you.

Comments on "A Business Plan"

 

post a comment