• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 02, 2009

The Ultra Rev in Pittsburgh area this weekend.

Welcome to Stoneridge Church of Allison Park, PA



I am very excited to be preaching at Stoneridge Church of Allison Park, PA this weekend February 8th. Thank you to my friend Dr. John Delancey for this opportunity. Stoneridge is planning an affinity evangelism outreach for the spring which I will speak at and I will be helping them prepare for that event during this visit.

If you are in the area you are welcome to join us. I'll lead Sunday School, preach during worship, enjoy lunch and lead a seminar 1:00 - 4:00 pm.


View Larger Map

Comments on "The Ultra Rev in Pittsburgh area this weekend."

 

post a comment