• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 30, 2009

In Pittsburgh. Off to MA on Monday with the Anglicans.

I'm in Pittsburgh this weekend speaking at Stoneridge Covenant Church's Friendship Weekend events. Had a great time watching the Pirates v. Astros last night at PNC Park. Today I spoke three times, golfed and saw part of a Switch Kids concert.

Should be home by 11 pm tomorrow.

Most of you know I'm a huge fan of the AMIA. Monday morning I'm going to their Northeast Network June Retreat with Dr. Sean McDonough from Gordon-Conwell as their guest speaker. Very exciting.

I also have an interview next week on Friday. I'm pretty busy for a guy with no job.

Comments on "In Pittsburgh. Off to MA on Monday with the Anglicans."

 

post a comment