• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 03, 2009

Missio Church | Eastwood Neighborhood Church | Syracuse, NY

Check out Missio Church | Syracuse, NY -- new web site -- done in Flash. Flash makes a nice site but I hate it because it's so much more difficult to pirate the videos and graphics and I really like the photo on the front from Missio's new site.

They are breaking with common web site culture and put their pull down menus at the bottom of the page. I think it actually looks nicer though when I clicked on them they went "below the fold" on my small MacBook screen.

Missio Church meets in The Palace Theater in Eastwood on James St. on Sundays at 10:00 am. They have a group of elders that lead their church: Jordan Stinziano, Jim Murphy, Bernie Eliot, Jeremy Cali and Brandon Owen. Super leaders.

I hope you don't just visit their web site but actually visit Missio on Sunday morning.

Comments on "Missio Church | Eastwood Neighborhood Church | Syracuse, NY"

 

post a comment