• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Find Help At The Land of The Ultra Rev

So why do I blog?  Well, ....  When I was little my dad used to say, "Steven, you just like to hear yourself talk."  There's probably some truth to that.  But probably at the core I really want to help people like you.

I am extremely concerned at the state of the church catholic in the US.  With every fiber of my being I am burdened for it to grow.  I believe that new church plants, new church campuses and new relevant, unusual, outside the box, even weird ministries are needed.  John Wesley said, "The world is my parish." and similarly I like to think, "New York State is my parish."  I love the expression of faith that is Anglican Mission in America and the Evangelical Covenant Church.

I believe that marriage is cornerstone to every culture in the human race and needs to be upheld, supported and celebrated -- especially marital relations. :)

I really, honestly, sincerely want you to grow deeper in your faith.  The vibrancy of your faith in Jesus Christ and your ability to live it out matters to me -- even though I may not have the slightest clue who you are and we are utter strangers.  You matter to me.  With great affection for you I want to encourage you to throw off all that hinders you from being everything that God created you to be and plunge head long into attempting great things for God with a vibrant faith that fuels reckless abandon for Him.

And sometimes I just want to entertain and humor you a little.

So I blog about all these things with hopes that it makes a difference somewhere.  Thanks for stopping by The Land of The Ultra Rev.  Peace be with you.

Check out the side bars of this blog to:

FIND A CHURCH in the Syracuse-Utica-Rome area. (left)  

FIND A JOB in CNY and beyond. (right)  

GROW DEEPER SPIRITUALLY (right)  

FIND LINKS to Self Help, Open Source Software, Beautiful Artwork, Ministry Resources and Marital Aids. (left) There's other stuff here as well. Enjoy.

Comments on "Find Help At The Land of The Ultra Rev"

 

Anonymous Essay said ... (12:55 PM, December 23, 2009) : 

Thank you for sharing, I like it worth reading.

 

post a comment