• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 14, 2009

YouTube - Greg Boyd (Part 1 of 13)

There has been a growing interest and discussion regarding Open Theism.  One of the main proponents is Dr. Greg Boyd, Senior Pastor of Woodland Hills Church in St. Paul, MN and President of Christus Victor Ministries.  To hear Boyd for yourself and learn about Open Theism check out this Part 1 of 13 videos available at YouTube.

YouTube - Greg Boyd (Part 1 of 13)

I'm not a proponent of Open Theism but Boyd has really forced me to learn about my own theological views of sovereignty, free will, the problem of evil, etc.

One growing annoyance I have is labeling all Arminians as Open Theists.  That's just not true, especially not true of Classical Arminians.

Comments on "YouTube - Greg Boyd (Part 1 of 13)"

 

post a comment