• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

A LIttle Funeral Humor ....

VirtueOnline ....:
"Finally, the No. 1 song played at British funerals is the immortal words of the late Frank Sinatra, 'I did it my way'. No kidding, writes a VOL reader. 'At funeral after funeral, they turn up the loudspeakers for good old Frank Sinatra. A good epitaph for TEC and Jefferts Schori,' he observed. While most of these funerals do not take place in churches, some of them do and Sinatra can be heard."

Comments on "A LIttle Funeral Humor ...."

 

Anonymous Rick said ... (1:49 PM, May 17, 2010) : 

Hey Stvie Baby where ya been? I didn't discourage you from posting did I?

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (6:19 PM, May 17, 2010) : 

Ah Ricky ... so much to say and my mind just hasn't been working well to get it all out. I'll be back in business soon. I'm struggling but it will be coming back soon. Good things are coming my way.

 

post a comment