• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Spiritual Lessons From Unemployment - Part 10: God Has Many Pockets

God has money in places you have never heard of and can't fathom.  Over the past year it has showed up in my mailbox, my bank account, he decreased and increased my mortgage, people have paid my bills including my kid's orthodontia bill, Little League and others. We received gift cards, furniture, car repairs, toys for kids, clothes, food, bread, some of it timely within hours. One day someone unexpectedly showed up at the house with a check for $500 about 2 hours before an important bill was due.

We are truly limited in understanding God and knowing all he knows. Throughout this year he has motivated people to help us -- people that we didn't know, and situations came to pass that we had no advance knowledge of that helped us financially. It has reinforced my trust that God can provide with solutions that I have never considered, knew about or even believed with possible.

Comments on "Spiritual Lessons From Unemployment - Part 10: God Has Many Pockets"

 

post a comment