• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Preaching at St. Andrew's Anglican Church in Syracuse .... again!

Fr. Bob Hackendorf just called and will be out of town on a family emergency, so I will again be preaching at St. Andrew's Anglican Church in Syracuse this week. I thoroughly enjoy the people there and am grateful for the opportunity to serve them.

So it's only 4 pm. Do I pull one out of the file or start from scratch with the lectionary?

Comments on "Preaching at St. Andrew's Anglican Church in Syracuse .... again!"

 

Blogger Cathy and Jim said ... (6:45 PM, June 06, 2010) : 

't have time to comment. I think you should have just walked up to the pulpit, opened the Bible and wherever your finger fell, you should have preached on that!

with infinite hope, Jimmy Doo

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (9:27 PM, June 06, 2010) : 

Thanks Doo. I went to the well and pulled something from the file. The people were gracious and I was warmly received.

Hope you are well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM, June 09, 2010) : 

What is the lectionary text? - DRH

 

post a comment