• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 16, 2012

Anglican Mission Winter Conference 2012 - YouTube

This video is part of the processional of the opening worship service at the Anglican Mission Winter Conference in Houston that I attended. I enjoyed it and learned a lot while I was there.

I took a class on Anglican history prior to the conference. If I learned anything it's that Anglicans have liked to argue with each other for centuries ad nauseum and continue to do so. There's just always some theological/geo-political maneuvering going on.

Note the three short guys at the end of the processional ... the three retired archbishops ... they are actually giants who will go down in church history textbooks as godly heroes of the Christian faith.

Comments on "Anglican Mission Winter Conference 2012 - YouTube"

 

post a comment