• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Concerts

I never pay to go to a concert. I just don't. That is extravagant money for me. There are about a million things I need to do with my money before I pay for a concert. Yet tonight at the North Country Encounter Michael TAIT (formerly of DC Talk) put on an incredible show. It was about 40 minutes long and best of all it was free. I loved it! What a great show! It was very loud at 115 decibels at the sound board which was about 30 rows back. I've got a clip from my camera that is not high quality but kinda kewl. I'll see about getting that up soon.

I forget how much I love concerts until I'm at one. A couple of months ago I went to a similar event in VA and saw Audio A, Toby Mac, Kutlass, The Crabb Family, Carla Karst, etc. I really do love a good concert and I highly recommend Audio A, Toby & TAIT. The music is certainly good but the charisma and show is really fabulous.

By the way ... props to TAIT and his boyz for staying nearly 2 hours after the show and signing autographs.

Comments on "Concerts"

 

post a comment