• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Google: Failure

I'm sure that you've all tried this before and I'm a little behind the times. But today someone forwarded me this:

1- Go to www.google.com
2- Type in "Failure", without the quotes
3- Instead of hitting "Search" hit "I'm Feeling Lucky"
4- See what comes up!
5- Tell your friends before the people at Google fix it

It was almost predictable, but I giggled anyways.

Comments on "Google: Failure"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 PM, November 01, 2005) : 

That's funny but I bet the google gazillionaires linked it there themselves

 

Blogger Café Kubal said ... (11:22 AM, November 02, 2005) : 

it doesn't seem like that is a mistake at all. However, they me "realize that it is in their best interest" to fix change it after a short time.

 

post a comment