• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Charity Group. Helping charities help others.

¡Show me the money! I saw this group listed at the Luis Palau site. As I understand it, here is how it works:
  • You choose an item to donate and log in through their web site to enter it into their system and identify which non-profit you would like to support.
  • Assuming the item meets their criteria, they send the appropriate shipping containers for you to pack it in and shipping company to pick it up. It costs you nothing.
  • After they receive the item and it is inventoried you are issued a tax deductible receipt.
  • They then sell the item, take a percentage of the sale and give the remaining proceeds to the non-profit you identified.
Sounds almost too easy.


Comments on "The Charity Group. Helping charities help others."

 

post a comment