• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Cafe Kubal Coffee Roasters

Had coffee today with Matt & his beloved Rachel. They are just home from Guatemala where they visited her parents. This link takes you to his new blog.

Fascinating to hear of their adventures in Central America. From Matt's perspective the "fair trade" coffee system isn't all that it's cracked up to be. In fact it seems like it actually punishes some poor farmers in certain instances. I hope he blogs some more about that. I got an education from him today.

Rachel says from NYC a direct flight is about 5 hours. Not bad. Kayak.com says there are no direct flights, but if we flew next month on Feb 3 and came back on Feb 10 with one lay over, we can get a ticket for $564. Let's go. Who's with me? If you're buying I'm in.

Comments on "Cafe Kubal Coffee Roasters"

 

post a comment